Patriot Construction was founded in 2001 by Jan Brewster. Prior to the formation of Patriot, he worked in the construction field and has over 25 years of experience.
Patriot previously had offices in Greece and Scottsville, but in the summer of 2012, Jan saw his dream of growing his business come to fruition with the grand opening of the Patriot Construction showroom in Henrietta. Patriot also welcomed the addition of Sales Manager George Emmel to the company.
George brings with him 35 years of construction experience and knowledge to Patriot, and we are proud to have him as a valued member of our team. Patriot Construction is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an “A” rating, as well as a member of the Better Contractor’s Bureau.
Our Credentials Include:
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm : Patriot Construction
- EPA Lead Supervisor : Jan Brewster
- Certainteed Certified Select Shingle Roofer : Patriot Construction & Jan Brewster
- Master Elite Contractor, Mastic Siding : Patriot Construction & Jan Brewster
- HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector : Jan Brewster
- VSI Certified Siding Installer : Jan Brewster
- Energy Star Certified 2006 : Patriot Construction