- Install 25 European White Excalibur windows with grids.
- Remove front brick wall on porch and replace with vinyl handrails.
- Add soffit area with scallops and detailed trimming.
- Install handmade dental molding above windows.
- Install decorative gable style to peak of home.
- Remove pre-existing window and replace with bay window and shed roof style.
- Install new D-4 siding to home.
Our client’s home was originally built to have the Tudor look. The homeowner wanted to change the Tudor look to a Victorian look. She told us that every one of our competitors who came out to quote told her there was no way you could take a Tudor house and make it look like a Victorian home.
We were happy to take on the challenge by using the Rochester local book of Victorian homes to incorporate different Victorian styles from existing homes in Rochester into this house.
The final transformation speaks volumes as to the time and attention to detail we took to make this home feel like an authentic Victorian.